• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.13 Patch Notes

micdoodle8

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't know exactly what they did, but it seems to target people without missing for no reason. I don't know if it's just me but it seems to allow targets a little farther away too. That's just my experience since the change, don't quote me on those.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I feel like dreadknights could use a buff on harmtouch, and a nerf on drainsoul. Drainsoul currently has nearly a 20 block distance, which should be more like, 5 - 10. Harmtouch is fine on distance, but I feel like the cooldown of 15 minutes makes it a one time thing. It's roughly 35 damage from what I'm told, which is 5 dmg more than a bolt. 99 mana compared to 30 mana, and 15 minutes cd compared to 15 seconds. Dreaknights might have some overpowered aspects to them, I understand, but we could try to sort it out a bit more, perhaps a 5 min cd, or swap out harmtouch and decay (Harmtouch at lvl 45? Decay at lvl 10?) so that they can't 1 bomb any target at lvl 10, and so that the skill can get the buff, or equalisation it deserves. We've had a health nerf, armor nerf, why not fix some of the skills? Idk, just an idea after C12 mentioned nothing was happening to us XD
I do believe the distance for skills is handled in the skill itself and not the configs, so the problem with changing drainsoul's distance is the fact that its also used by bloodmages as a main damage skill i do believe, correct me if im wrong, haven't played on heroes in a while

Aetosion

Obsidian
I feel like Casters should get the Ocelots, to sit around their magic and be all secretive like.

CatCauldron.jpg

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Could you make it so Harmtouch's cooldown decrease as the Dreadknights level goes up, i fell that the cool down on harmtouch is just huge.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Could you make it so Harmtouch's cooldown decrease as the Dreadknights level goes up, i fell that the cool down on harmtouch is just huge.
This, it only does 15 dmg now, so I don't think a 15 minute cooldown is fair, maybe 2.5 min - 5 min? Still a decent time considering the mana cost of harmtouch has been lowered significantly

Digger360

Obsidian
This, it only does 15 dmg now, so I don't think a 15 minute cooldown is fair, maybe 2.5 min - 5 min? Still a decent time considering the mana cost of harmtouch has been lowered significantly

Harmtouch still does 35 damage. However, it also deals 15 damage to YOU, the caster.

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...