• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heroclient / mod.

So about the damage numbers, I don't know code or else I would throw it out there but..

can't you set a timer for each mob entity ID?
the timer being the minimal amount of time that a person can normally hit a mob again.
so if timer is running don't show damage number.

Nothing but a black screen for me[DOUBLEPOST=1363385757][/DOUBLEPOST]Gets stuck and the screen says : Updating Miencarft Done Loading[DOUBLEPOST=1363386215][/DOUBLEPOST]Now it is just a black screen. PLEASE HELP

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Nothing but a black screen for me[DOUBLEPOST=1363385757][/DOUBLEPOST]Gets stuck and the screen says : Updating Miencarft Done Loading[DOUBLEPOST=1363386215][/DOUBLEPOST]Now it is just a black screen. PLEASE HELP
did you install this on 1.5 or 1.4.7 and did you use the specially modified minecraft.jar?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Make sure to delete META-INF in the minecraft jar folder.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
will this ever be forge compatible?
The next iteration of the modpack for 1.5 will be running Forge and not ModLoader. HeroMod may be a while before being updated to 1.5 though so for the mean time, HeroModPack will be just a collection of mods for 1.5 recommended for use on Herocraft.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I've just pushed the update to HeroMod for 1.5.1 currently it requires ModLoader 1.5.1

I'm working on having a Forge compatible version out soon for the HeroModPack (It will eventually include mods that do require Forge).

Everyone thank unknownloner for his work :)

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I've just pushed the update to HeroMod for 1.5.1 currently it requires ModLoader 1.5.1

I'm working on having a Forge compatible version out soon for the HeroModPack (It will eventually include mods that do require Forge).

Everyone thank unknownloner for his work :)
where can i download this mod, stand alone, i dont have issues with modding MC on my own

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I don't want a jar. I use magic launcher and I'd like the mod file. Is that possible?

EDIT: I guess I'm just supposed to put the jar in my mods folder, but it seems to be crashing me...Hmm..

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I don't want a jar. I use magic launcher and I'd like the mod file. Is that possible?

EDIT: I guess I'm just supposed to put the jar in my mods folder, but it seems to be crashing me...Hmm..
Refer to hc.to/heromods

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Refer to hc.to/heromods
I don't follow. That link just redirects back to the first post of this thread, which I have read.

EDIT: Figured it out--I didn't update to 1.5.1, I was still on 1.5. This was causing me to crash due to Heromod requiring the modloader for v1.5.1