• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hero Spotlight: Runeblade

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
+1 for my face turned to the sky while toxic runed

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
The more of these I do, the easier (and faster) is goes. So here's the third video for the week: Runeblade

Would like to be able to release the Ninja video within a week, but with the new map being released it might take a bit longer

I <3 these

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
The more of these I do, the easier (and faster) is goes. So here's the third video for the week: Runeblade

Would like to be able to release the Ninja video within a week, but with the new map being released it might take a bit longer
Definitely one of the best so far, i recently went Runeblade (which i have no experience with) and how you pointed out which runes to use when, and the combos, really helped me thanks!

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!

Could you make a download for the texture pack? I love it!

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
Very nice! Are you planning on making one of every class?
Yes

An update, I am leveling ninja (40 atm) so I apologize for the delay. Past that, the other classes respective videos might be a ways off, but rest assured they will be done as soon as possible! In the meantime I am working on another similar project so keep an eye on the forums