• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hero Spotlight: Ninja

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
A little surprised at this, you put a lot more effort into this than I expected.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
A little surprised at this, you put a lot more effort into this than I expected.
He could do this as he is a master of the ninja. He really knows how to play it well which is why he could go into more depth.

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
I aim to keep the videos anywhere from 5-8 minutes, some classes simply have more skills to go over though so they take more time
Some classes (Ranger) doesn't have many skills that really need to be explained and their playstyle is fairly straight forward(Ranger only has 11 major skills that I needed to go over) Ninja came in at a whopping 16 skills all of which have a lot of use for the class, therefore, longer video

Last edited: