• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug /hero cancel bug. Typed cancel, yet confirmed.

frotlops

Wood
Was checking how much it would cost to respec into Bard. said 500c type /hero confirm to confirm. I typed /hero cancel and was charged 500c. Had to spend another 500c to get back to caster. Would like to be reimbursed for my 1000c....

http://imgur.com/a/HPXhW

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Check console log.
He's not asking for console logs, he can obviously check that. He is asking if it has happened to anyone else an if there are more details on it such as if it is only happening to specific classes, on a specific server build based on the time it happened at, etc.

It has nothing to do with the validity of your report, it is just gathering more information.

;)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I just want to know whether or not im getting my 1000c back.
Doubt you will, ive never seen anyone reimbursed items or coin. regardless of how/why they lost it. Who knows, maybe you will but i doubt it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It is a policy to never refund items. Coins are more liquid and can be refunded but only if it can be consistently reproduced. It is unlikely at this point - we need more reports / exact reproduction steps.

this happened to me last week when i was joking with arturec saying Ima change to lost soul and apprently i did level lost soul so after i did /hero choose lostsoul i instantly did /hero cancel but instead it confirmed D: so i used 500c on lost soul >.<

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Kainzo if I know I'll be set back to normal after if it's confirmed, I'm up for trying. Otherwise, I can't afford to.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Here's what I see the issue is... someone is going to choose one thing... and then they try choosing another thing ... and they never cancelled before the first thing so when they try to cancel .... but I just tried and nothing.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Tested, it cancelled fine for me.
Kainzo Trying to run /hero choose while on a confirm/cancel dialog acts as the command is invalid and returns usage for /hero help