• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald Application: J2BH

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: J2BH / 16

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: For around 2 years on and off

4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST

5. What are your areas of expertise?: I am skilled at video editing/recording i have around 3 years of experience in this field. Apart from this, i work with my partner jonicster, making the job easier to complete and be much more efficient.

6. Please select one team to apply for: Applying for the Video Team

7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? Because of my past experience with recording and editing with sony vegas pro 11, i will be able to complete the tasks for the video team. On top of this, my friend and i Jonicster find much enjoyment in making videos and work very hard on any video we create.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Well, I create videos for league of legends with another friend of mine, the link to the youtube channel is here www.youtube.com/channel/UCoW6OA5izPRpBebnqH_LFHA. You can get a good idea of what i can create :p. Aside from that, I'm pretty enthusiastic about making video tutorials for herocraft and would love to see herocraft back to how it used to be with hundreds of players on at a time. Thank you for spending your time reading this application, it is greatly appreciated.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Trazil - Consider this app please, I heard Kainzo invited him to manage the youtube channel?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: J2BH / 16

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: For around 2 years on and off

4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST

5. What are your areas of expertise?: I am skilled at video editing/recording i have around 3 years of experience in this field. Apart from this, i work with my partner jonicster, making the job easier to complete and be much more efficient.

6. Please select one team to apply for: Applying for the Video Team

7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? Because of my past experience with recording and editing with sony vegas pro 11, i will be able to complete the tasks for the video team. On top of this, my friend and i Jonicster find much enjoyment in making videos and work very hard on any video we create.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Well, I create videos for league of legends with another friend of mine, the link to the youtube channel is here www.youtube.com/channel/UCoW6OA5izPRpBebnqH_LFHA. You can get a good idea of what i can create :p. Aside from that, I'm pretty enthusiastic about making video tutorials for herocraft and would love to see herocraft back to how it used to be with hundreds of players on at a time. Thank you for spending your time reading this application, it is greatly appreciated.

Welcome! @Trazil