• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald Application: CoolBreeze275

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: CoolBreeze275 / 15

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since March 1st 2012

4. What's your favorite color?: Rocky Mountain Forest Green. What is yours?

5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT -7:00

6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: Coolbreeze275/YouTube.com and @Coolb275 on twitter.

7. What are your areas of expertise?: Video editing: You see, I had this idea the other day of an IRL video to promote Herocraft. Per say a live action commercial for Herocraft type thing to represent some of the the classes. I thought right away of a jumping dragoon with a shovel. Then a caster shooting a fireball. I am intrested in creating promotional and out of the ordinary videos. I have made a couple of action short films which to think of now were pretty bad. Althought I'm pretty sure @jaif14 may be intrested in creating something with me. With his video and filming skills we could create something truely spectacular.
Before I ramble on, I could possibly cover special events on Herocraft and maybe make a possible "Life in Herocraft" series. I guess I would say my area of expertise is the creation of unique ideas and special effects editing. In an action film I managed to edit in a decent muzzle flash. Programs like adobe after effects, are what I desire to learn and already know a bit of how to use it.

8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: I'm not sure how Herocraft staff would respond but, getting a semi-popular youtuber into Herocraft may bring fame or crowds. However I'm not sure exposing HC that much would bring any good. Apart from that It is mainly videos for the Herocraft channel, either gameplay or trailers Would intrest me and push me to work hard towards creation. I could promote HC on a blog or review website.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know a bit about movie making and how to create suspenseful scenes. Plus I can record decent 720p video of HC gameplay. I would also like to work with @jaif14 on possible projects.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
That's quite a plate you are dishing out for yourself, haha. However, if you could pull it off, that'd be awesome! Giving you the applicable stuff. Please look for a new Herald forum available to you.