• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: <Pampita>

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Pampita/16
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years and 10 months?
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT
5. What are your areas of expertise?: I can make/edit videos, make/edit images such as Signatures, Banners, etc. I am willing to do whatever needs to be finished.
6. Please select one team to apply for: Social
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? Keeping the MCF thread updated and helping other Herald Members with anything that needs to be finished.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I want to be a Herald to help the server become more active with a helpful and respectful community. (Most likely the same reason i became a Proctor).

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Why recruit more Heralds to help the server become active? Let's just let it die!
#HerocraftFuneral2015
Well, I was in the process of reviewing applications, but this is a little disconcerting. Are you actually interested in being a herald?