• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: Oxea

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN/Age: Oxea/20

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: December 2010/January 2011

4. What's your favorite color?: Orange!

5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): UTC/GMT +10 (Currently UTC/GMT +11 due to Daylight Savings)

6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: Both, user/OxeaAU which I frequently use although I haven't uploaded anything yet and /mankeyboned, which I've made a decent amount of tweets on, nowadays though I use it more for keeping up-to-date on news from whoever I follow.

7. What are your areas of expertise?: Being creative and having an understanding on how social media works - so being able to advertise and market this server etc. efficiently (obviously based on my level of knowledge). I have accounts on many social networking sites regardless of if I use them a lot or not and will be able to assist out with the server in anyway. Organizing and knowing what to write etc, would be a major point for me but the weakest would probably be creating graphics and such (in comparison to the way more talented designers here on HC, I'd compare myself to be of above average).

8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Such websites like Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, and all those websites that have HC placed on for voting which I do almost daily. I'll be able to join whatever other websites needed be to amp up our awareness even more.

On the topic of tumblr though (if it exists already, I didn't know), I believe Herocraft would have a positive outlook on here if we were to use this medium for advertising the server. Those updates on the Herocraft 'Home' section can be easily copied over, snippets of other news, achievements to even pics of the server or events can be posted on there.

The community on Tumblr is obviously massive and it's easy to follow and view pictures, posts, music, whatever there to the vast cliques on that website that in turn will easily grab interest and bump our population up.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Since I'm more active on the forums rather than in-game, I'd be able to take this up in synergy with my Proctorial duties. This position interests me a lot as it's basically in tune with my career path (advertising, marketing, public relations etc.) and would love to exert my abilities and knowledge for Herocraft and myself.

This is the first MP server I've ever played on and have been loyal since the day I found interest and applied; this is just another way I can say thanks in return. Since I've changed my work availability to my liking also, I'll be able to be active in these roles whether I'm needed now or in the future.

Thanks for reading through my app, I look forward to hearing for you guys soon!​

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You've been with us for a long time, I'd love to see what kind of Heralding you have in store ;) - get with me in IRC and we'll have a chat.