• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: MsGigi

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: MsGigi / 19

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 months and 5 days (96 days approx.)

4. What's your favorite color?: Gothic Amethyst PURPLE!

5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Eastern Standard Time

6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: Yes and Yes; IGNMsGigi (no videos posted yet but I do have FRAPS) and @MinaSarcass (I don't usually use Twitter but will become a twitter-philiac if required)

7. What are your areas of expertise?: Forums/Blogging with some photoshop/banner/logo design skills. Also, amateur skills in HTML/BCCode and layout design

8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Facebook, StumbleUpon (if possible), YouTube, any kind of free blogging services that are offered (blogger, wordpress, square space, Blog.com, etc)

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: (Made it into bullets so it's easier to read)
  • I like writing but usually lack inspiration/topics (excluding when I was in college) so writing about HeroCraft will definitively give me both a topic and inspiration.
  • The teachers at my college/high school would ask for a +2 page report and he'd get a novel that was organized and written like a Doctor's Report. I even got a 110 on a paper from a well hated professor (hated only because he only gave out 10-15 A's per semester and he taught 3-4 different writing classes each semester).
  • I've written pieces that were featured in a local news paper.
  • I was in charge of the student News Paper for 2 years in a row (as with the news show and yearbook) at a collegiate high-school at a state college.
  • I've been the only one who has written a story in the "5-act Shakespeare" form that has made my English I honors teacher cry (who was a male btw) at the first high school I went to.
  • I have 3 years experience of video editing for the student news-shows of 2 different schools (including the collegiate school I went to).
I got this..

I do have proof of most/all of these things (most of which are packed away) but any copies/evidence needed CAN be provided :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I prefer "Herocraft" vs "HeroCraft"

Why? I'm not sure..

Otherwise, outstanding application :)

Gotta get up at 5AM so harass me about this later if I, or another staff member doesn't get with you soon.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Welcome to the Herald team! If you do not have access to "The Heraldic Forum" (subforum under Members) please say so in a reply here. If you do, be sure to sign in on the "Assigning Jobs" post. Thanks!