• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald app: ICherry_girl

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: 18
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Well over 6 months.
4. What's your favorite color?: Blue? Err.. Purple? Darkish cool colors.
5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST, -5 hours, New york.
6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: I do have a youtube. Though I haven't used it in a while. LittleBigParty.
7. What are your areas of expertise?: In the profession of advertising; I am decent at making videos showcasing how good the server is. I can also make a few videos on my youtube if needed.
8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: HC has a pretty popular run, if I was to recommend anything it would probably to be more known through youtube or facebook.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm not very known on herocraft so many people will probably pass this up and go on to the next. However, I tend to (When given a task) complete it with a better understanding of knowing what is best for the site and what can better benefit the community. If granted this position I will dedicate myself to making the server known along with a complete list of rules, stressing what is important and what will happen when they join Herocraft. Other than all this, I am happy you took the time to read this application. Thank you.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I don't know you that well despite you being here for 6+ months. That's not really a bad thing but I'd like to chat with you about this position.

Get with me in IRC - you have passed the initial screening process!