• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald app: Dielan9999

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey Herocraft It's Dielan!
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Dielan9999 ; Age 20

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over a year now, since 3/4/11

4. What's your favorite color?: Well I like the way black/green looks, white/blue as well, but as a standalone color I favor royal purple

5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): PST, the timezone of Seattle!

6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: I've neglected my twitter for some time in favor of Google+, in fact with the blessing of Brutal and Jloy1 I have created the one and only Herocraft: The Multiverse G+ page! I still listen to twitter through the Gwibber social app, but I seldom post. And yes I have a youtube account, I was one of the people who recorded the PVP tournament and my profile is http://www.youtube.com/dielan9999

7. What are your areas of expertise?: Well I've heard from my peers that I'm a funny guy. My commentary often slips into my videos and I plan on making more vidoes of myself playing HC! So we will see how people like it ;) I definately have the ability to record and upload videos now, recording at 30 frames per second.

8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Well G+ first and foremost. On that page I created I neglected to make the posts public until now, so only the 20-or-so people who have circled the page can see the posts(except for one I made today, I'll keep doing public ones). If support for the G+ page improves I will make the effort to update it everyday! I use G+ everyday, I have more people circling me on it than I have friends on Facebook and there are plenty of minecrafters on there, waiting to be reached by us!

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: When I'm not in game doing my [Guide] thing, I'm doing what you would expect Heralds to do anyway! I talk about this game all the time to other people and have gotten several friends to try it out (only a couple stayed sadly, but I accomplished this from simple word of mouth) So please consider me! :p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I liked your apps and I think you're a great fit for the position - we'll continue this either over PM or on IRC!