• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: cmckenica

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: cmckenica, 13
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since January 15th, 2012
4. What's your favorite color?: Red
5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST
6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?:Yes, trm0002 (Was my fathers, but I use it now.)
7. What are your areas of expertise?: Capturing, (Some) video editing, Next year Computer Science (School talk :p)
8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Minecraftforum, YouTube, School, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been skilled with computers ever since I was a toddler. When I was 2 I started to type, when I was 7 I got my 1st laptop, when I was 10 I got another laptop (Other one had a motherboard graphics issue), and when I was 12 I started to repair computers, and then now (I'm 13), I still repair computers, but I also repair iPhones, iPods, Laptops, Desktops, and sometimes code some fun websites now-and-then.
One more add-on: 2 years ago, when I was 11, I was diagnosed with ADD, but not a very serious case. Sure, I go a little off the charts, but I usually return to my normal self within a couple of minutes.
Hopefully after me going on about my life I can get accepted into becoming a Herald :D.
Thanks again for taking the time to read all this.