• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Helps Whitelist Application

1. In-game name: iminneedofhelp2
  2. Location & Age: 26, US
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): CQReborn
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would love to see how you incorporated the RPG aspect into your server
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: CQReborn
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: Vivid Gamer, play everthing form CSS to D&D

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd like to ask you to tell us more about yourself - what can you let us know about yourself that will help us evaluate your character? Also, instead of focusing on how we incorporate aspects into our server, why not focus on how you would benefit our server. We are looking for people who want to establish themselves here, not tourists. Thanks.

I'm an avid gamer, I've got tons of experience in every category from CS:S to Dungeons and Dragons. The idea of an RPG system in minecraft sounds really interesting, I'd love to be a part of something like Herocraft RPG. Hobby wise, like I said, I'm a big gamer,
so you know that you'd have my undivided attention, and the attention of the friends I'd hopefully bring to the server with me.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Welcome aboard, please check your PMs!

Err - I can't seem to PM you due to a profile setting you have... :\