• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help

I have a question, as I review plugins, and I program in java, I would like saver, which is there using the plugin for attributes and souls
thanks

sorry for the translations

CortexCode

Dirt
From what I understand this is the help forum and I am having trouble with the herocraft server. I cant destroy blocks can someone help work me through it/

leotoes

Dirt
I'm having a problem getting registered. My in-game name on this website is leotoes and when I log in and do /register <same email I used for this site> it says "Unable to verify that email as being registered. Check the email or username you registered with. Your forum username must match your minecraft in-game name." Help?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm having a problem getting registered. My in-game name on this website is leotoes and when I log in and do /register <same email I used for this site> it says "Unable to verify that email as being registered. Check the email or username you registered with. Your forum username must match your minecraft in-game name." Help?
Start a conversation on the forums with an admin to get your forum name the same as your in game name.

look, do reviews of plugins. I would like to know what the plugin, using the attributes for the server, the table on the right, and of souls, and you will also work with plugins