• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help?

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm trying to use the newest version of 'Rei's Minimap' sense mine is kinda out-dated.. and sense he updated it so well it has the ability to track mobs, people, and cave maps now.. But it says is automatically disabled, it works when I use the minimap in singleplayer but not on ANY multiplayer server is their something I have to do to get it to work? Please help!

Rei's Minimap Link to Forum!

Note: Playing on 1.0 Servers with the updated 1.0 minimap it works fine

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmmm you should probably have read the page a bit more. :p If a server wants those extra features of the mod, there is a config file that they can use to allow them, but by default (in order to prevent users from having an unfair advantage) they are disabled. In order to use them in a multiplayer server, get the owners/admins to download the config file (found on the mod's thread) and enable the features :)

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
Yeah, I read that but when I had the 1.0 version and went on a 1.0 server such as the Herocraft Test Server it workered perfectly fine! It didnt even have the options to enable or disable that which was nice for the people who would use it to cheat.