• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Help the town mayors!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
A small suggestion:
Last map town owners using the Townships plugin were able to use the command /pr I. This command helped keep order in a town, showing who broke what blocks or stole from chests, and when they did it. As a town owner, this would be extremely helpful to get back. My suggestion would to add back this feature. Thanks!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
Many times instead of opening a pe I was able to handle it myself knowing the context of the situation provided by pr I

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
Gief back prism plz.

The /pr i tool is an invaluable resource for towns not only to keep theft and other member activities in check, but also to pinpoint and exact justice on raiders and such.

I can't believe there isn't more outcry over the /pr i tool here.

It's how you check chests, blocks, crops, levers, buttons, and other such things to piece together the string of events during a raid and make sure your KOS list or enemies/warring nations are properly updated. Also how you identify thieves, traitors, and other bad town members who need to be kicked and burned. It's how you check who made a dirt pillar, hole, penis, or whatever else right outside your town. It's how you check a build near town to see who owns it when they forget to make a sign and you assume it's some jerkoff who doesn't know the 100 block rule so you can whisper them yourself for removal to try and handle your own affairs. Or, it turns out it's your own town member who had permission from another upper-ranked officer and you just bulldozed their masterpiece and got PE'd.

On one hand, I'd say it will be back with time, as they are sorting out other things. On the other, I've heard that the prism command is not something they want players to have anymore.

I don't think any arguments made for GP and other such changes regarding how they want to empower the community and let them resolve issues are justified if they do not give back prism.

One huge caveat with /pr i is that with it the players know who is doing what and can spot fishy activity that may be considered an exploit or bug that a player needs to be punished for, or the server needs alerted to. That's not exactly what some people want back on the server.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Gief back prism plz.

The /pr i tool is an invaluable resource for towns not only to keep theft and other member activities in check, but also to pinpoint and exact justice on raiders and such.

I can't believe there isn't more outcry over the /pr i tool here.

It's how you check chests, blocks, crops, levers, buttons, and other such things to piece together the string of events during a raid and make sure your KOS list or enemies/warring nations are properly updated. Also how you identify thieves, traitors, and other bad town members who need to be kicked and burned. It's how you check who made a dirt pillar, hole, penis, or whatever else right outside your town. It's how you check a build near town to see who owns it when they forget to make a sign and you assume it's some jerkoff who doesn't know the 100 block rule so you can whisper them yourself for removal to try and handle your own affairs. Or, it turns out it's your own town member who had permission from another upper-ranked officer and you just bulldozed their masterpiece and got PE'd.

On one hand, I'd say it will be back with time, as they are sorting out other things. On the other, I've heard that the prism command is not something they want players to have anymore.

I don't think any arguments made for GP and other such changes regarding how they want to empower the community and let them resolve issues are justified if they do not give back prism.

One huge caveat with /pr i is that with it the players know who is doing what and can spot fishy activity that may be considered an exploit or bug that a player needs to be punished for, or the server needs alerted to. That's not exactly what some people want back on the server.
Off topic, I had to rate your post 4 times before getting agree because mobile.

On topic:
I see no reason /pr I can't be given to the mayors again when Kain wants the community to be able to run itself. It would remove tons of PE's about town theft and such. It would also help keep active towns actually active.