• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help, please

Virdex_

Stone
I don't know if this is the right section where asking for help, but I didn't find others.
First of all, sorry for my english, but I'm italian.

I was a complete noob. A long time ago, after registering on this site without being premium, I had complained to the founder for something that I don't remember, and then I dissolved.

After all this time, I'm much more mature (I don't like to remember the stupid old me, expecially here where I was just annoying) and... guess what? I'm premium.

Now please, staff, delete this my stupid name, GreenBird_10, the stupid name of the stupid old me, and replace it with Virdex_, my new (and legit) name, with wich I bought Minecraft.

JacobBurkey

Portal
I am a noob.

A long time ago
After all this time, I'm much more mature
I don't like to remember the stupid old me
the stupid name of the stupid old me
It hasn't even been a year.. you act like you went away into the mountains for 20 years to meditate lol

Could've just had one sentence asking for a new name and they would've done it

but what do I know :)) #greenbird_10 #pvptop #3000kills #1Deaths

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello @GreenBird_10, staff is rather occupied at the moment with changes, updates, and activity issues. While they will gladly assist you when they have the time, I recommend simply waiting and playing the game.

I'm just going to go ahead and throw a tag to @WitchOnaRampage, our local community manager, who would probably be best fit for this minor task.

Cheers,
Gales