• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HELP ON GETTING RID OF HACKER

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmystery98

Stone
If a staff member or anyone capable of accomplishing my request is reading this, DO ANYTHING TO DELETE THIS ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY, recently, a hacker has taken over my email and everything related to it. (Don't worry, I'm working on it.) and what this little bugger did is refund my minecraft account (Doesn't have access to my bank info, again don't worry about it.) and make another with the username of the refunded and made a whole bunch of nonsense claiming to be me, I of course am not letting this go so I blocked him out of my email and now I am deleting everything he made that may give him access to it again in the future and this is one of those things, I don't know if I can delete it on my own, and in all honesty, I can't be bothered to. So please take action on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.