• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Help me

Revock

Wood
What to do?
13446176.png

It keeps this error

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Assuming you have deleted the pack and tried to install again, you may need to reinstall launcher.

I seem to recall having a similar issue myself. I think I just kept trying and eventually it worked out

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
I read up a little, it's possible it may be blocked in Russia to download it.

Also, whoops! I posted a link originally but didn't realize it was on another server's forums! My bad.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
We haven't blocked countries outside of the US from using our website or forums. So, I do not think it's because of that. I don't know why you can't download it.

I've had issues with the Technic Launcher before, and I just had to open it up, let it update the modpack lists for a while, and then try it a few times. I'm in the same boat as Jonsoon. I just had to wait longer before downloading it.

To be clear, in order to delete the files you must navigate to your Users/Appdata/Roaming/ folder and find the /.Technicsomething folder, and delete the entire .technic folder located there. If you just delete the launcher application it will not delete mod packs you've already downloaded or that may have been corrupted.

If you're using windows you can simply press the windows key, and type %appdata%, and press enter.

This should take you to the folder containing the ".technic" folder. From there you can delete it by simply left clicking to select it. Then pressing Delete. Confirm the action, then navigate back to your Technic Launcher, and try letting it update the lists, give it a few minutes if you have slow internet, then try downloading the pack once it shows up in the list again.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
We haven't blocked countries outside of the US from using our website or forums. So, I do not think it's because of that. I don't know why you can't download it.
What I read is more along the lines that Russia itself blocked it, or something similar to it. Although that would make no sense because it's Minecraft? So I'm not sure.