• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help me!

L4RVIS

Wood
I don't know how, but since a while ago that when i enter the server i just can't move and start teleporting to i don't know where and downloading the resource until it breaks and says "back to title screen", i would realy apreciate someones help, plz.

Shadowatom

Gold
Are you using the modpack or maybe a resourcepack? If so, I'd suggest just going back to the default resourcepack and original minecraft launcher. I think I had the same problem once with the modpack, but after playing on the normal launcher, it seemed to fix itself.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Humm, your teleporting problem might be the result of some super nasty "rubberbanding", which means shooting back to a previous location after running away from it, usually the result of some nasty lag. I personally have had few problems with Technic, but possibly you are having problems with it and need to switch to vanilla. If you are not using Technic, I recommend trying it out at hc.to/Launcher.

As for your resource pack problem, I have that time to time. To disable the resource pack, hit the Herocraft icon on your multiplayer screen, click edit, then switch over Resource Packs to disabled. Then run out to a calm area with little complex things, then try to enable the pack. This way it can allow a more easier download on the servers part. If this still fails you, you can always use your own pack/ vanilla, or download the Conquest texture pack on your game itself at http://resourcepack.net/conquest-resource-pack/.

Good luck, and Happy Herocrafting!
Gales.​

Last edited: