• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Helms Deep

Apple

Dirt
[align=center][size=xx-large]Helms Deep[/size]
x: -1099 z: +1634

helmsdeep.jpg
[/align]

[size=large]Citizens:[/size]

Mayor: Icy125

Citizens:

-Javier Lee
-Feldoras76
-Pherzt
-Alarmingsword
-Matt150
-Morindre
-Queido
-iKatelyn
-rangerll2mf
-paperthintiger
-chaarlie
-conantbh
-masterapple

[size=large]Info:[/size]
We are a small, but coordinated town. We use Ventrilo as our main source of communication, and 100% of the time that we are on minecraft we are also on ventrilo. Our town consists of an inner keep (shown in the picture above) and an outer village. An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us, we are not afraid of war. If you are interested in joining contact: masterapple, vent + mic is required.

[size=large]Rules:[/size]
-No stealing inside the town
-No griefing
-If you are going to be gone more than a week please give a Leave of Absence
-If you need chest/furnaces protected and no mayor is on, use /sendmail

Nicoli20

Iron
If you found a bunch of random items floating on the floor, that's where I died falling. :blush:

Also, I'm glad I could help with some of the landscaping, despite my 1-6 fps that day. If I can get my other computer repaired so I can use vent, I'll apply for citizenship (hopefully soon). :)

Apple

Dirt
I think that sexy panda is the noob that went afk while I was trying to take that picture :p
Hahaha

conantbh

Air
Hi, I would love to become a citizen of this beatiful city. Should i have some prerequisites? What shuold i do?
Thanks

Apple

Dirt
yes, you need ventrilo + mic, just message me on the forums if your interested in joining and you have these two things.

conantbh

Air
sorry, i'm a noob of minecraft mulplayer but i'm a veteran of minecraft. What is a "ventrilo + mic" ??? Thanks

ventrilo is a free client download that lets you talk to your pals..similar to teamspeak. Apple my internet is down,using neighbors wireless. I should be up and running sat evening and ill find you on vent. I take it there are mods galore to help you do stuff in multiplayer? I cant wait. alex

conantbh

Air
ok, download and installed ventrilo (i have the mic), after placing the username and the server how should i setup it?
p.s.
i can't log in herocraft but minecraft.net now works. it is normal?
Thanks

Abyss

Air
Town underwent massive expansion lately. We have tons of open plots, and a new BAD ASS bank on the way.

Also, always taking suggestions for more fun areas for town members or guests.

We've also set up a dungeon for visitors to attempt, at their own demise. If you finish it, you can get yourself some diamonds.