• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Helms Deep is inactive (staff)

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
I have been keeping an eye on Helms Deep for a couple weeks, and I've only seen 1 person ever there, and nothing has changed there in ages.

The town post hasn't been updated and most of the citizens appear inactive.

Getting to the point, the rings will be removed in 3 days on 3/10/2011 if a new township application post is not made listing a new mayor and 10+ citizens before then.

If the town is knowingly abandoned and you don't wish to save it, say so, and come get anything you care out of it before the staff de-rings it and opens it to looting.

it seems im the only one playing still in Helms Deep..... i would try and take it over but i dont have 10 people

ill try and find some people for helms deep i already have 4 counting me so i only need 6 more cause ive wanted to do some remodeling on Helms Deep but cant

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Then kitten I suggest you loot what you can before others go in 2 days. If your the only one on, you are effectively mayor I guess and could prolly just take whatever you want from the inactives and bail while its a safe zone still.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
Removing the rings today, hide or move anything you want to keep safe, the bandits will be coming