• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello!!

Stariieyed

Dirt
Hi! I'm Stariieyed! You can call me Star or Starii. I'm 22 and new to the server. I've only logged on a few times so far. I've picked my class as caster, and I'm excited to get started as an active member of Herocraft. You might notice I'm a little quiet, but don't let that put you off; I'm a friendly person. But, I am a little shy. I have never PVP'd that much, except for playing Capture the Flag on MC, so I'm new to that aspect. It'd be nice to find someone willing to work with someone new to that sort of thing. ;D Feel free to add me on skype: missstariieyed, but try not to pressure me to go on mic or cam, like I said I'm shy, and the people who have done in the past have only annoyed me. >o> Murr..if you want to know anything else, do hesitate to ask! :3

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hi! I'm Stariieyed! You can call me Star or Starii. I'm 22 and new to the server. I've only logged on a few times so far. I've picked my class as caster, and I'm excited to get started as an active member of Herocraft. You might notice I'm a little quiet, but don't let that put you off; I'm a friendly person. But, I am a little shy. I have never PVP'd that much, except for playing Capture the Flag on MC, so I'm new to that aspect. It'd be nice to find someone willing to work with someone new to that sort of thing. ;D Feel free to add me on skype: missstariieyed, but try not to pressure me to go on mic or cam, like I said I'm shy, and the people who have done in the past have only annoyed me. >o> Murr..if you want to know anything else, do hesitate to ask! :3
Welcome to the server! We've had shy people here before and well... now they aren't so shy :p *stares at applelove*

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Psh, I'm only hateful online, not shy.

Welcome to the server madam! If you don't care for pvp, I suggest you look for a town to join. The wilds are dangerous Q^Q
also - anime?

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
That's why I made it :< Much easier to keep track of all the time of blown on anime. I'll watch almost anything if it's interesting enough. Slice of Life -> Shounen.
Some of my favorites are Last Exile, Mushishi, Haibane Renmei, lucky star, and others.
Horror is fine if it's relatively short. From Horror, the only I can remember watching are Ghost Hunt and Ghost Hound, along with a few other generally strange ones like Elfen Lied and Blue Gender.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I was a shy little guy when I started out. Kept to myself, mined alone, built my house back on Sanctum, and was satisfied. Hell, I joined when my Kingdom was at war with another, and didn't notice a thing I was so isolated! Only a small amount of time later did players start to notice me a bit more, and soon enough, the community brought me out of my shell.

But yeah, being on this server, chilling with this awesome of a community, you won't be shy for long.

I recommend going on Teamspeak a bit. People are very friendly on their, and besides the occasional douchebag, I think it's worth it, ESPECIALLY when you've got a town that actively uses teamspeak. A tight nit community is strengthened within towns, and teamspeak allows people to get to know you better, and make friends easier.

Welcome to Herocraft!

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
If you're shy, I strongly recommend against teamspeak. You'll be harassed non-stop "Use your mic! Say something!" by one person or another.

Stariieyed

Dirt
Oh, I've watched Ghost Hound and Elfen Lied. I may have watched Blue Gender with a friend, I can't remember. One of the strangest anime I've see is Serial Experiments Lain though. x3

Thanks for more welcomes. :3

Yeah, I'm hoping I can get on the server more later, today has been very busy!

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
@Stariieyed If you like horror anime, you might like Ga-Rei Zero, it's a horror/paranormal/action anime.

Also, welcome! Hope you don't get slaughtered by anyone.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
If you're shy, I strongly recommend against teamspeak. You'll be harassed non-stop "Use your mic! Say something!" by one person or another.
Hmm, well that's unfortunate, I guess it's a matter of toleration or just kicking them from your channel or locking it. For me, teamspeak was useful. It really depends on the person.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Agreed with Greek on the Teamspeak thing, but I guess it really depends what channels you join. Regardless... Agreed on the Manga>Anime statement. The mere fact that you use superb grammar and are replying to people (As opposed to post once never check again) makes me feel... Like I'll probably have to get used to seeing your name around. I'm Kingtom, and as long as you stay off my lawn, we should be cool.