• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hello world, kyahco here :)

kyahco

Gold
Well hello world of herocraft, I come from a server changing in for to a tekkit server, so needing a new vinilla server (as I like one of both tekkit and vinilla) so most of my time will be here though, before me many people came from the same server (13 people or so) the main leader of such group is Mr.awesomeshadow, we plan on stay here and being a semi-peacefull people (that is we are brutal strong warriors but nice peace loving ones), anwho all will play out soon, let me talk more about me...

I am an all around techy and programmer working to get a degree in computer science, my first programming language was AS (actionscript) and primarly AS3 though I know the older versions, basicly I make those flash games you see a lot of on the internet, I learned I because of its ease to learn but ease to changing to more complex languages, though I have't yet gotten anything out with school and stuff. Then I am learning C++ and java.
I also have learned and am learning computer from the bottom up and plan to do computer repair and such as I have done it a lot on my owen computers or friends.

I am a very visual (dyslexic) persn to the point of having a had time writing and with audio so my spelling is terrable but I am working on getting around the spelling, albert einstien also had this same problem and all of his envention and ideas from his day dreams in a patent office he worked in, I to do the same and think with images and not words so I don't talk to myself in my mind I picture to my self. This makes me highly creative and inventive but un able to prossece people speaking or text (which links to sound derctly) as easly.

I have always liked foxes so I call my self "Da fox" showing my craftyness, though I am know as a honest person un like foxes though foxes really just have a bad rep.

I am also a graphic designer (did that before I was a programmer) and love to make images of foxes or other things on the computer, my avatar was made by me (not my best work)

Thank you and hope to stay here for a good long time have to go :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
You said you are looking for a Vanilla server, correct? Because, the Heroes RPG plug-in isn't exactly Vanilla. We do, however, have a sister Vanilla server, whose Minecraft Forums thread can be found here.

However, you seem like a pretty cool guy, and I would love to have you on Herocraft, too. :)

kyahco

Gold
well i never realy do vinilla... i mean a plugin server :p i have used tkkit and plugins so much vinilla is boring XD so here is great and all my friends are here :) thanks for reading though :)