• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello! Im Hunter. (Waiting Response)

hunter

Dirt
Hello Herocraft! Here is my application please take deep consideration and contemplation on accepting me

IGN- huntersmith

Location & Age- California,US & 16

Previous Bans- Actually none to my knowledge; you will find no record of bans from mcbans or mcadmin

Refferal-None

Reason I should be accepted- I run a server of my own which is #260 on minestatus which is running a mix of heroes and factions. I am very familiar with the plugin and even did a bit of tweaking with it myself. I feel I can be a real benefit to the community and plan to make my own faction on the server which I would like to be seen as "intimidating", This would be made with a few acuantances and I hope to keep other players on their toes in pvp.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...247-no-lag-no-whitelist-heroes-plugin-bukkit/
(Currently the server is going through a bit of turmoil)

Did I vote- Not yet because I voted for my server today but will vote for Herocraft tomorrow if I am accepted

Where did I hear about the server?- Minecraft Forums

Additional info:
Whenever I apply for a server I like to let the server know what they are in for upon accepting me. I am what I like to call an experienced Pvper I know what I am doing and plan to be an active part in the community without causing drama. You wont regret it!

-Look forward to hearing your respons