• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello, I'm aschmid1

aschmid1

TNT
I'm a friendly user, Obviously looking for a great server.
I haven't gotten park to whitelist me yet... It's Taking forever.

This is what I am coming here for: To fight, make online friends, talk, and more!

I am very impatient. Especially in the whitelist progress...
If you would like to chat... Please post on my wall.

Thank you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please post to talk to me also...

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello, I remember when I just joined and created a, "HELLO" thread :D.

Welcome to HeroCraft!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Welcome aboard son, Remember to read the rules and the wiki! Join a town ASAP and make sure to read the Lore!
Good luck out there, see you in game :)

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
To succede in Herocraft:
Step 1: Choose a class, either rogue, warrior, caster, or healer, as well as your profession, crafter
Step 2: Join a town. Go on the forums, under official townships, or /ch re in game
Step 3: Level up your class, by killing mobs for the four attack classes and from mining as a crafter. Level up by doing Mob Arenas or finding mobs in the wild, which I recommend because it gets you the moniez also.
Step 4: Spec, acquire lwc, join a guild. And so on and so on, but thats as much as you need to know for now

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
I would definitely recommend you try to join a town as quickly as possible, because they will help you (or should) to get on your feet faster. Good luck!

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Shaddy's Tip: If the random guy you're about to walk past is red with orange sparks; green and looks like a tree; or looks like a seizure and says "DIFFUSE" - Run away very very fast. :D

Apart from that, hope you get in, and say HC says hello. ;)

HeX7

Obsidian
Welcome buddy!
Great comuinty and people, I am sure you will make friends.
Little warning, it's pretty hard to level up, so I suggest making friends quickly as they can help you with MA ;D
If you have a microphone, jump on the TS3 channel, we all love to talk :)

aschmid1

TNT
I got a message saying I can get in soon... I still havent been whitelisted Lol But thank you all for welcoming me!

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
^Watch out for people who think they are hardcore PVP'ers like himself.

ICE ICE ICE!
Well @jbird112233 ,and @Nuclear Couch are havin relationship promblems they dont like each other so dont mind them,and that you have to be careful with everyone in the wilderness(If you see a player its better to hide,and run)Well welcome to herocraft :D @aschmid1h