• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello, I had two questions.

xMaTT_24

Dirt
First, I'd just like to clarify this. It is completely within the boundary of the server's rules to kill players and loot chests while in the Wilderness, correct? I haven't done as such yet, as I'd like to make sure that it's not misconduct.

Secondly, every time I speak in chat, it says "No one can hear you." How would I go about changing this?

Beyondvalor

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey MaTT

1. You are allowed to kill players outside of town rings, yes.

2. Looting chests is also--semi allowed--outside of town rings. Inside town rings killing players or looting chests is grounds for banning.

The official stance on this--I think--is if you're in the wilderness and you wish to loot a chest you can.

HOWEVER, if the owner of said house comes by and sees you looting his chest, you just got caught. In that case you can be banned if there is appropriate evidence. That's my understanding of it, you might want to get Admin/Mod clarification if that doesn't make sense.

Oh, and you're in local chat. To join the global chat for non-donators you can type in "/ch o" in your textbox. =)

xMaTT_24

Dirt
I appreciate it, thanks for the help :]

I really like this server, I've invited four of my friends to join as well so they should be applying shortly.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
being caught looting chest in the wild shouldn't be bannable from my understanding, you can hide your chest, you can have a secure chest in a town and don't keep valuable in your wild chest, if you are a T3 donor, you can /lwc them, if you let valuable in a non-protected chest in the wild, it's your own fault

the wilderness is mean to be scary and hard to live, and if an admin say the opposite, then i'll apologize: i killed people in the wild, i looted chests in the wild, i got caught looting, i ran away, and i also killed the one who caught me and loot his corpse, so far, i made angry peoples, but i wasn't banned for that

so i hope it's still legal to kill and loot chest in the wild, cause i plan to continue ^^

SaneGino

Stone
use the /ch command to change channels. to send a global message, chand to channel o, or put /o before your message (This applies for all chat channels) .
Some channels are /o, /t is trade, /h is newb help i think, and vice versa.