• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello, I am Goonswarm

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
If you have clicked this thread, then you are wondering who I am.

I am Goonswarm,

A long time player of EVE Online, and an huge fan of this servers operations, ethical transactions, and professionalism of the staff.

So far I have come to this server, decided to become an Alchemist, and am working my way through the Dragoon levels.

I must say the class system is amazing, and I am loving using the "Jump" skill as I soar through the air, making travel a breeze (puns, que laughter).

I have joined up with Newerth, as they seem like a nice group of people, with some older members like myself.

So thanks to all the staff, and players who have helped answer my questions, regardless of how silly they are, and to the player base for making this a server I am going to stick with for the near future.

See you in game!

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello Goonswarm!

I find your undername hilarious. I, too, am becomming fond of this server and what it entails. I'm just a noob though, so I have no idea about anything :D

The Jump skill sounds entertaining...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Glad to see you :)
Hopefully alchemist will be more attractive to you once Cauldrons are fixed.

Always good to have older players on board, I don't like being oldest =/

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
Glad to see you :)
Hopefully alchemist will be more attractive to you once Cauldrons are fixed.

Always good to have older players on board, I don't like being oldest =/

I felt somewhat silly after throwing saplings and dirt into the cauldron and hitting it with the shovel about 10 different ways for 5 minutes before asking and discovering they are not functioning at the moment. Made for a good laugh.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
Hahahaha.

Just what are we talking about when we say "older"....?

oblivionsbane

Legacy Supporter 6
hey goon! saw this on the recently posted bar or something and decided to give it a look. Its been fun playing with you and i hope we do it more when you get back, oh and kain, i believe you are so old in gaming you fart atari, but thats just my belief, anyways see you when you get back!

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
No offense but I grew to hate your name being an EVE player myself
We were similar to the Chaotic Evil towns this server has :)

The experience was truly unique though, a crazy group of guys and gals whom were a blast to play with. Just remember, the name is the same, but it is a different game completely. Don't judge this book by its cover.