• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello, Herocraft Community!

ImLeeRii

Gold
It appears I missed this area. I have lost my opportunity to introduce myself appropriately! Ah, oh well. Might as well have this done one way or another. Better I do it whenever then never!

And now I am out of juice and have nothing else to say.

Yeah.

...oh. Alright, inspiration is back in order. Let me explain briefly about myself but while limiting by word count to avoid boredom for the reader/YOUUUUU:

I enjoy building in Minecraft. It was not the very first thing I was attached to, but it has grown on me more than playing with redstone or having adventures in survival. I am good with both creative and survival, but I do favor creative for it's ability to make you Zeus. I'd post my work here, but I am terribly lazy and so I will post a link to a portfolio-like, fan-created, Minecraft website. Woo, that's a stretch or words. However, mind that a lot of my work is old. My current builds are in development or just sitting on its butt waiting for me to do something about it.

Other than that, for Minecraft at least, I like creating art. Preferably with computers with programs such as Photoshop. Again, too lazy to post any of my work, but wait- there's more! I'm too lazy to post a portfolio-like site of my art as well. Huzzah.

Alright, I believe this introduction is fitting now. Have a nice day. :)

Butts.