• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello everyone!

PlasmusSnake

Legacy Supporter 3
PlasmusSnake here trying to get back into Minecraft and this server looked really interesting. I'm still really new and trying to get my girlfriend into it so any advice is welcome. Specifically about raids and such as I have never been on a RPG server before.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
PlasmusSnake here trying to get back into Minecraft and this server looked really interesting. I'm still really new and trying to get my girlfriend into it so any advice is welcome. Specifically about raids and such as I have never been on a RPG server before.

Welcome to Herocraft! If you're looking to get serious about this amazing server I suggest first submitting a whitelist application so that you may enjoy all of it's wonders.

Go to Hc.to/Apply - Read the first post and reply to the thread with the Application Format. (If you have not done so already.)

Once you are Whitelited, I suggest joining a town and learning from them. Try not to become overwhelmed with all of the information, you will learn as you go - just like the rest of us. You may also ask any questions in /ch tour or /ch h

Good luck!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The best way is to get a township that will protect/help you. If none are available, join Shrine (PVE) and get currency/masters under your belt and then adventure to Haven to wreck face, if you so desire.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Welcome to the most amazing minecraft experience you will ever have. Once you've played a class and have used its abilities, you'll never be able to play vanilla or mcmmo again!

Once you go herocraft, you don't go back!

PlasmusSnake

Legacy Supporter 3
The best way is to get a township that will protect/help you. If none are available, join Shrine (PVE) and get currency/masters under your belt and then adventure to Haven to wreck face, if you so desire.

How do I go from Shrine to Haven? I've only seen portals to Shrine and the PVE.

PlasmusSnake

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh I wasn't aware that Haven was the PvP. Which is the one that does Raids and Dungeons?