• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hello everyone!

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
Sooooo, I've been a member for like 2 days now. Enjoying so far, but am confused as all else.

To be honest, I've only been playing minecraft for about a month, and only actually owned my own account for about a week, sooooo, I'm pretty new to all of this. Especially servers like this. It still blows my mind.

Anywho, I broke the signs. Not really, but I did. They must not like my face or something. Angyles just says I fail, but hey, what does SHE know anyway :p

I'm pretty much just roaming Warshard currently, since I can't figure out where anything is on Bastion, lol. I dunno where I can build stuff and where I will get murderilated. At least I know that I will get murderilated ANYWHERE is Warshard, so it doesn't come as a surprise.... I'd be interested in joining a town or something, if I knew how to do that and where the towns were.

Enough rambling...

So, maybe you guys wanna tell me what you're favorite things about this server are? Things you like to do? Places I should visit? Etc? Cookies? I do like cookies. Particularly macadamianutcookies. I probably mispelled that. Also, what's with the gnomespeak....

And I said enough rambling. Hah.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You can never have enough bats

ciVGT.png

And yes you do fail!

Oh my favourite thing about the server? The community and proctoring =D

Oh and social pets

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
LOL wow.....

That IS a lot of bats....
Were... they there? When I ran through that tutorial??? Because I think that cage was empty.

And I SO do not fail. Sheesh. The signs were just stunned by my sheer awesomeness. They lost their words.

......Heheh.

As far as the community goes, I'd love to get more "into" it, if you get me, I just need a starting point. You know, one that accepts FAILURES like ME.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Kainzo spawned those bats last night. he said there were 700 in my cage with me. You can barely see me to the left of the sign.

That cage is actually my home, well part of it. ^_^

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
Hahahaha niiice. I totally didn't see you in there until you mentioned it. And even now... You are simply enveloped in bats. Also.... you live in that cage? lol, in the tutorial-land?

Now that you mention it, I remember you whining about monsters spawning in your cage, when they shouldn't. Same cage? Did I say whining? I meant, uh, commenting. Yeah... ;D