• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Hellgate goes to spawn instead of nether

trapzor

Iron
The Necromancer skill hellgate currently takes you to the same place as /skill warp, instead of to the nether as expected. I know this used to be working, which is why I'm posting the bug. Maybe this is intentional because the nether was disabled for some reason I'm not aware of? In any case, just thought I'd let someone know.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The Necromancer skill hellgate currently takes you to the same place as /skill warp, instead of to the nether as expected. I know this used to be working, which is why I'm posting the bug. Maybe this is intentional because the nether was disabled for some reason I'm not aware of? In any case, just thought I'd let someone know.
This shouldn't happen, I'm checking into it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is resolved in the next restart.