• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heeeyyyy herald application joeyjojo60

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Joeyjojo60 and i be 16 years young
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:I joined in november of 2013. back in the haven days
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): eastern
5. What are your areas of expertise?:I'm a photographer, singer and VIDEO EDITING! I make videos! :D
6. Please select one team to apply for:

• Social (Keeping active discussions on our MCF thread & Advertising through social media)
  • Video (Promotional videos, video tutorials, event recording etc.)
    • Note: Being in one of the teams does not restrict you to doing work for that team only. For example, you can still make videoseven if you are in the social team. Teams only decide what your main focus will be.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? urmmm I like to make videos about all things. all thangs n i saw a herocraft video up that dere youtube site and i was like awesome i want to make herocraft videos. i also saw all the hero tutorials on the wiki and those are awesome as well.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a youtube. look at my vids : youtube.com/joeyjojo50

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry, but you have been denied due to various reasons, one of them being that your application looks carefree and rushed, as well as lacking seriousness. We look for serious people only to join the Herald team, and you do not look like you have the maturity to hold this staff position.

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
oh, i thought you would want a person with character and personality and whatnot. i'm usually a funny happy person but when it comes to business things i get pretty serious about it. sorry if that was misinterpreted.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
oh, i thought you would want a person with character and personality and whatnot. i'm usually a funny happy person but when it comes to business things i get pretty serious about it. sorry if that was misinterpreted.
Feel free to reapply in a month or two, we're always looking for more people.