• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heals need to be buffed.

I have been testing out the heals since the latest update of hp 20 across the board. Its awful. I have been testing it out with my friends, vs each other vs mobs trying to out heal and i am not viable. I just finished a little skirmish with my friends and i am by far the weakest link. We did 2v2 and my friends and I were passing me around between teams cause maybe it was the person I was with or the combination. But no, it was me, and it was because my heals weren't helping anyone. Ya i was able to de root my self, which felt fantastic but then when my friend was needing heals i healed him as much as I could only to see him hacked down almost instantly after I healed him. I was also testing it with my paladin friend and I was trying to be pocket healer keeping him up and also testing how long it would take to get him to full health and it was absolutley ridiculous.

Please change the heals. Food doesn't do anything, now heals dont do much at all, but oh yeah we have beds everyones saved....

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Heals are still being vamped, i was going to post a formal post about all the healer specs since im the grandmaster, but im fairly lazy and have other things to worry about atm.

But quite honestly, healers arnt going to be too useful until the concept of mana changes its self. For the system to work, healers and mages would need thousands and mana but be held back by warmup and cooldown timers, and for that concept to work, we would also need mana potions with warpup timers to regain mana after battles.

But we all have to remember that alot of things are planned for heroes and we just will need to wait until the programers have free time.

I completely agree. But for the time being what can be done is simply add x amount of hp to heals across the board as they did for the most recent hp increase. I just want to be helpful and useful again in groups but this has been in for a little while now and there is no change at all. Kainzo said he wants healers to be very important but honestly a inventory of soups is more useful

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Heals are still being vamped, i was going to post a formal post about all the healer specs since im the grandmaster, but im fairly lazy and have other things to worry about atm.

But quite honestly, healers arnt going to be too useful until the concept of mana changes its self. For the system to work, healers and mages would need thousands and mana but be held back by warmup and cooldown timers, and for that concept to work, we would also need mana potions with warpup timers to regain mana after battles.

But we all have to remember that alot of things are planned for heroes and we just will need to wait until the programers have free time.
Completely off base about "healers need THOUSANDS OF MANANANSNAZ!"
Not at all.
Heals will be revamped - the mana system is more than reliable in what we're using it for. Complication for senseless complexity is unnecessary.

Heals are being revamped to do % base of casters hp.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Completely off base about "healers need THOUSANDS OF MANANANSNAZ!"
Not at all.
Heals will be revamped - the mana system is more than reliable in what we're using it for. Complication for senseless complexity is unnecessary.

Heals are being revamped to do % base of casters hp.

All im saying is that once a healer or mage runs out of mana, their screwed, and with the current system we run out of mana fairly fast, i know some of the classes have replenish (which helps) but after 1 group heal and a pray or 2 and im useless in team fights.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
All im saying is that once a healer or mage runs out of mana, their screwed, and with the current system we run out of mana fairly fast, i know some of the classes have replenish (which helps) but after 1 group heal and a pray or 2 and im useless in team fights.
The heal amount and mana costs arent final