• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved HealingBloom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
I haven't been able to use this skill on the main server yet, but I know on the test server this skill affects the whole party no matter how far away they are. I received word that it was doing the same thing on the main server, healing across the map, is this supposed to be happening?

Stylx

Legacy Supporter 3
I haven't been able to use this skill on the main server yet, but I know on the test server this skill affects the whole party no matter how far away they are. I received word that it was doing the same thing on the main server, healing across the map, is this supposed to be happening?

I can vouch for this, waddsey invited me to a party to test it, and it healed me from the other side of the map.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This hasn't been happening for me in the real world as far as I know... Tested it and I think it's still restricted to 20 blocks.

Stylx

Legacy Supporter 3
This hasn't been happening for me in the real world as far as I know... Tested it and I think it's still restricted to 20 blocks.

Well we was in Bastion, and I was at the opposite side of the map leveling. Waddsey invited me into a party so he could check it out. Soon as he used it, he healed me to full health, from across the map (1500-2000 blocks away).

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
You should also know that healing bloom hasn't been affected by the self-heal reduction.[DOUBLEPOST=1361405790,1360030019][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
You should also know that healing bloom hasn't been affected by the self-heal reduction.[DOUBLEPOST=1361405790,1360030019][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump!
Can't be fixed because it's set as an AoE heal.

The main bug at hand, however, needs to be fixed ASAP. Healing from across the map shouldn't be possible...

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Could the skill possibly be removed from the class temporarily? Many towns are now catching on and leave their mystic some place safe so he/she can constantly use healingblom without the fear of dieing.

Status
Not open for further replies.