• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Healing Party member cmds?

It seems plausible but I'ma ask Coders just in case, but is it possible for u 2 make a cmd that copies the name from a line in the party frames, ie for healing or buffing be able to type /skill cleansespirit "&j" & it copy the 4th line in party frames being the second name and replacing "&j" with said name? if so it would make healing a lot easier needing only 2 bind a cmd instead of going in and replacing a name every time u form an important party for a quick heal 2 somebody.

[USERGROUP=15][USERGROUP=15]@Coders[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Great idea Devin, it would be nice to see where the HUD can take us.

Jup: I facepalmed you because even though you're probably on summer vacation, I expect you to be more addicted than that, its been in game for a week+. Heh.

The HeroHud is a nice new addition to the server! It's "party frames" but less obtrusive and it doesn't show coordinates.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
nice idea, anything to remove the need to constantly re-macro peoples names is a good idea to me.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Great idea Devin, it would be nice to see where the HUD can take us.

Jup: I facepalmed you because even though you're probably on summer vacation, I expect you to be more addicted than that, its been in game for a week+. Heh.

The HeroHud is a nice new addition to the server! It's "party frames" but less obtrusive and it doesn't show coordinates.
I would still prefer the old party frames but I am happy we have them at all. The old one also showed mana, class, level, and coords.

Algsa777

TNT
My god something like that would be a godsend. I hate having to bind 4 different times just for my sacredword, and trust me, my town hates that I have to do it.