• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Healer/Warrior/Rogue Specialization? wtf?

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
In a certain height, that won't be useful anymore... ._. I guess you can get the upper hand if you get an upper hand with terror by silencing them and shit... :p
It's not that hard to kill a disciple as a dread knight, trust me i've played it for awhile.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
Never said it was easy, just saying it's possible to kill a disciple if you understand what you are doing.

You can easily kill a disciple as a dread knight if you know how to play it right. Dread knights are easily the most "OP" class right now.

@Perlmutter If a necromancer knows how to play their class right, they can defeat a disciple.

Here, I helped you out.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Why does it matter? Hes giving you an example, your breaking the fourth wall of his example and directly challenging his question.
Why am I being attacked? All I said was it's not that hard to fight a disciple. Chill out people, 'tis a game.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Bottom line...

Dread knights are "OP" and you should never follow a disciple up a mountain unless you're a dragoon/ninja (maybe have a beguiler with you, but i'm not sure how well the AoE is for "safefall.")

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol this is turning into a flame war. @spartanman118 is right if you know how to fight a disciple as a DK you can win. Also who in the right mind would fight a disciple while on a clif.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
As far as I see it Disciples are NOT overpowered. I've maxed disciple, on their own they can't take on a Warrior class with armor unless on a hill. Also they can barely take on a good rogue class, if a rogue spec manages to kick them they are screwed over. The only specs they have a upper hand on is Caster and Healer specs, normally because of chakra, and they can take on other healer classes because this healer class in particular is more of a combat type.

Ironfist is yes a AoE, but I honestly see don't see the big deal about it. It only does 120dmg, takes 5 stamina, 20 mana and 20 cd, if your asking me you are just over reacting. Disciples only damaging skills are really Ironfist/Kick (I don't count Forcepull/Forcepush seeing as they only do 80 dmg.)

On to the "There sticks do way to much". If you read the wiki about Disciples it basically says that they are a Natural class who use natural weapons. Why should it do any less than 60 damage? If you were to lower it anymore disciples wouldn't be able to any damage at all. Your probably thinking that they shouldn't do any damage at all just because they are a healer class, but just because they are a healer spec doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to put up a decent fight.

And now on to the last thing. Disciples have meditate because of how much mana there skills take. ONE pray takes 20-25 mana, Ironfist takes 20, and forcepull/push takes 5. Also Ironfist takes 5 stam, forcepush/pull both takes 3. If you were decent they would run out of mana no problem, that is why they have meditate.

Long story short, if you don't want them to kill you don't stand on a hill and if you are, you best be wearing those FeatherFalling 4 boots! Don't complain about classes you don't know much about.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
If I see a disciple on a cliff, he is immediately in a "safe-zone" as in I can not kill him. As in there is no use trying to fight him. Remember when shield reflect on paladins was 300%? There was no use in trying to fight them. This is how the disciple is, they need a Nerf.