• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Healer Bandage

B

Bingy1218

Could the targeting system for healer heals be changed because i spam click a person in my party and i have a 1/10 chance of successfully casting bandage lets say on them :\.
not sure if this is a bug but maybe it needs a rework or an easier way to target team mates?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I have seen this a few times, where I will target Krypto to heal him, and practically be standing on him and I heal myself instead. It is a bit of a pain lol

Signod

Stone
Bandage has two specific problems as far as i know right now

If you type /skill bandage Signod (for healing me) It will say that i am out of range

Alternativly, if you type /skill bandage while facing someone, it will not even give a chat indicator that the spell is failing to bandage

B

Bingy1218

I disagree with you first statement and am not sure about the second because when im trying to heal people in combat in lets say the mob arena i did end up mashing my keyboard using /skill bandage <name> and it worked fine for me :)

Sweord

Glowstone
I remember a week or two ago when it would target the player pretty much every time. Now, sometimes I get lucky and it will heal whoever I'm facing, most often it heals me, or it won't even use the skill when I use it on someone else. I have to use my Imp chat bind that pops up the /skill bandage command and enter the name of the person I want to heal. It's not as fast as using it bound to an item, or in may case bound to a key on my keyboard and then activated by a mouse button (love my mouse ^^), but as long as I type fast it gets the job done.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
we haven't adjusted any of the targetting code for heals except to make it not target enemies or players outside of your party. It still uses all the same detection code as the other skills.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
we haven't adjusted any of the targetting code for heals except to make it not target enemies or players outside of your party. It still uses all the same detection code as the other skills.
Yup - really not sure, I'll break out bandage later tonight and see if I can notice something different from how it should be.

Sweord

Glowstone
Okay, I just tested bandage out. It works with either Imp chat keybinds or /bind to an item, as long as they're in your party. Otherwise it doesn't really work, so it seems to me it's working as intended.

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
It just seems like the targeting has gotten worse, although nothing has been changed to it. It takes me a good 3-5 attempts to actually heal the person who is right in front of me, not even moving.

B

Bingy1218

Thats the problem I have as well black i am spamming my clicks till i finally get the target healed