• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hc.to/music is BACK babyyyyy

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
d2bf290103.jpg

We're baaaack in business!

hc.to/music - Come join us for a ''great'' musical experience!

Last edited:

Ruger392

Obsidian
@Amgroma is dead I can get some bouncers back for you if you want aria owns hc.to/music so if u need piptendo or someone to bully people >:) lemme know

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Amgroma is dead I can get some bouncers back for you if you want aria owns hc.to/music so if u need piptendo or someone to bully people >:) lemme know
Too difficult since most of Aria is never on except in american primetime (right now we got a bunch of euros using the room). Only 2 managers and 2 bouncers have logged on after the update which was a week ago, lol. There is litterally no community staff presence in the room 90% of the time.

Hounestly we should make a new room linked to hc.to/music where active Plug users who also have staff positions such as Guide or proctor on the server would be Bouncers.

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If there is support for it, I could make a new room and add bouncers amongst active & trustworthy Plug users. Would require the old hc.to/music shortlink to direct to the new room though.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
I get on. But no one is ever on. So ya. I can continue my bouncer duties if people actually show up lol.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I get on. But no one is ever on. So ya. I can continue my bouncer duties if people actually show up lol.
You say "nobody's ever on" yet we had 5-15 people on for 5-6 hours straight last night. Proves my point pretty much.

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
You say "nobody's ever on" yet we had 5-15 people on for 5-6 hours straight last night. Proves my point pretty much.

To be honest, I have also had days where it is only me playing music, or when there are only 2 people on.

Ruger392

Obsidian
@Admins hc.to/music is already tooken >.> besides etkenn i like what you are doing but to be fair plug dj isnt really taht active it may have one good day in a while then it goes inactive for a while. But if you want to ignore me for the 10th time i say this, I can get bouncers and active players back to plug dj if you'd like! #DownWithVocow/e

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
[USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] hc.to/music is already tooken >.> besides etkenn i like what you are doing but to be fair plug dj isnt really taht active it may have one good day in a while then it goes inactive for a while. But if you want to ignore me for the 10th time i say this, I can get bouncers and active players back to plug dj if you'd like! #DownWithVocow/e
You said it yourself, the current hc.to/music is the Aria channel. The new one is town-neutral and much better fit for the shortlink since the community staff aren't restricted to a single playergroup on the server.

Ruger392

Obsidian
You said it yourself, the current hc.to/music is the Aria channel. The new one is town-neutral and much better fit for the shortlink since the community staff aren't restricted to a single playergroup on the server.
Nuuh its tooken! hc.to/music is life !

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Beep boop. Don't let this room die like I did.

Also, life's been waaaay too busy for any video games or internet really. Traveling between America and Europe is tiring me out. I'll get on once in a while when I'm not being smacked with a guitar and being forced to play.

Ruger392

Obsidian
Beep boop. Don't let this room die like I did.

Also, life's been waaaay too busy for any video games or internet really. Traveling between America and Europe is tiring me out. I'll get on once in a while when I'm not being smacked with a guitar and being forced to play.
Make a convo with the aevum members and tell us whats up :(