• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HC application: papawhiffle

papawhiffle

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: papawhiffle
  2. Location & Age: California, 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Bans from multiple servers (spamming) due to a name spoofing incident.
  4. Referrals: Referred to by players: MrBug9898, Theffarrius, Peritoe
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional):
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCp11

Hello, all. I'm papawhiffle, better known as Whaffles, and I would love to become a part of the Herocraft server. I was introduced to the server when a few friends of mine (who I hope to be playing with) brought its existence to my attention. I an excited to play on this server, as I have had an itch for a good RPG server for a terribly long time. I intend to be a constructive player (Don't expect me to be a slouch in PvP, though!), carving out a home for myself and my friends on the server as we enjoy what it has to offer.

My experiences in Minecraft began in infdev when my brother showed me a pirated copy he was playing. Then doors came out, and the thought of using something other than dirt to block off the entrance to my house rocked my world so much that I had to buy it.
Since then I have had an experience administrating a community (I served as Head Admin, second only to the owner for about 8 months [the server's glory days are long over]), participating in an open world PvP server (I lead the dominant faction; we vied with one other faction for months for dominace, but the server has sadly gone under), serving as a tester for a different RPG server (the owner had commitment issues and abandoned the project), and I now spend my time exploring FTB and organizing a community around another server that will soon be released. I hope to add Herocraft to my list of experiences.

Here are some more things about me: I am a senior Mechanical Engineering student at California State University, Sacramento. I hope to continue my education in the field of robotics, and I dream of applying that focus to astronautics. I am a positive person, adept at building strong bonds of respect with other people. I have also found that I am adept in positions of leadership, even though I am very much an introvert. Outside of Minecraft, I love to sample games from all sorts of genres. As a result, I find many Indie games to be like candy -- many of them have great appeal to me.

A parting note for the staff of Herocraft: regarding my bans, I stated that there were many bans placed on my account, but all but two, if memory serves, I had had removed. These bans occurred during the period I was an active staff member of one server, and participating on another PvP server. The IP of the individual who spoofed my account was taken from McBans and identified; the attack on my account turned out to be a retributive strike from a player whose faction was decimated by a raid I led.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I am excited to be a proper member of the server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: papawhiffle
  2. Location & Age: California, 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Bans from multiple servers (spamming) due to a name spoofing incident.
  4. Referrals: Referred to by players: MrBug9898, Theffarrius, Peritoe
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional):
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCp11
Hello, all. I'm papawhiffle, better known as Whaffles, and I would love to become a part of the Herocraft server. I was introduced to the server when a few friends of mine (who I hope to be playing with) brought its existence to my attention. I an excited to play on this server, as I have had an itch for a good RPG server for a terribly long time. I intend to be a constructive player (Don't expect me to be a slouch in PvP, though!), carving out a home for myself and my friends on the server as we enjoy what it has to offer.

My experiences in Minecraft began in infdev when my brother showed me a pirated copy he was playing. Then doors came out, and the thought of using something other than dirt to block off the entrance to my house rocked my world so much that I had to buy it.
Since then I have had an experience administrating a community (I served as Head Admin, second only to the owner for about 8 months [the server's glory days are long over]), participating in an open world PvP server (I lead the dominant faction; we vied with one other faction for months for dominace, but the server has sadly gone under), serving as a tester for a different RPG server (the owner had commitment issues and abandoned the project), and I now spend my time exploring FTB and organizing a community around another server that will soon be released (Mithir). I hope to add Herocraft to my list of experiences.

Here are some more things about me: I am a senior Mechanical Engineering student at California State University, Sacramento. I hope to continue my education in the field of robotics, and I dream of applying that focus to astronautics. I am a positive person, adept at building strong bonds of respect with other people. I have also found that I am adept in positions of leadership, even though I am very much an introvert. Outside of Minecraft, I love to sample games from all sorts of genres. As a result, I find many Indie games to be like candy -- many of them have great appeal to me.

A parting note for the staff of Herocraft: regarding my bans, I stated that there were many bans placed on my account, but all but two, if memory serves, I had had removed. These bans occurred during the period I was an active staff member of one server, and participating on another PvP server. The IP of the individual who spoofed my account was taken from McBans and identified; the attack on my account turned out to be a retributive strike from a player whose faction was decimated by a raid I led.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I am excited to be a proper member of the server.

Reviewing