• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hazardless's Whitelist Application

Hazardless

Dirt
I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.7.2. I know a lot about the game and how servers run. I am a friendly, mature, loyal, and a active player of a few Minecraft communities. I would love to be apart of this friendly community you guys have here on Herocraft. Thank you for taking your time and reading my application.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.7.2. I know a lot about the game and how servers run. I am a friendly, mature, loyal, and a active player of a few Minecraft communities. I would love to be apart of this friendly community you guys have here on Herocraft. Thank you for taking your time and reading my application.
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your relationship with Swordsmasha587? eg. brother, friend etc...

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
What is the IGN of your alt?

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Could you please explain this ban i found here:
http://fishbans.com/u/Hazardless

Hazardless

Dirt
Yes, I was banned from Shadowraze two or three years ago for that reason. I know a HeadAdmin (BenM) who was able to get me unbanned some months ago. I was mistaken if I was supposed to post bans that are no longer active, sorry.

EDIT// When I was banned I was young and didn't have knowledge of what I said meant. I have learned since then not to say such things to anyone or anything.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Do you have any more bans you are not telling me about?

Hazardless

Dirt
Do you have any more bans you are not telling me about?

On the server I am staff on currently I was banned locally for about 4 months because of a disagreement me and the Owner got into. The ban was uplifted and no longer there, I checked my MCbans profile and nothing came up. If it did, I would've told you guys about it. I thought they didn't count. I only have knowledge of those three bans, nothing else. I am currently talking with the Admin of SR to see why that ban showed up for you.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Accepted,
welcome to herocraft.