• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hawianguy1189's Mod Application

hawianguy1189

Legacy Supporter 9
  1. Minecraft IGN: hawianguy1189
  2. Position applying for: Mod (One day Admin)
  3. Age|Timezone: 24 / Alaska -9
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I first joined Kazino in Nov 2010 and played for about a year. Real life things came up and I had to go for awhile but now I am back and have a lot more time to play.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I enjoy helping other and ensuring there is a fair game play for everyone. I will ensure the rule breaks will get the punishment they ensure. I will make sure petitions are caught up and everyone gets all of there problems fix so they can enjoy the server better.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I use to be a mod back in the day (2 year ago) and I am known for playing games way to much lol

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: hawianguy1189
  2. Position applying for: Mod (One day Admin)
  3. Age|Timezone: 24 / Alaska -9
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I first joined Kazino in Nov 2010 and played for about a year. Real life things came up and I had to go for awhile but now I am back and have a lot more time to play.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I enjoy helping other and ensuring there is a fair game play for everyone. I will ensure the rule breaks will get the punishment they ensure. I will make sure petitions are caught up and everyone gets all of there problems fix so they can enjoy the server better.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I use to be a mod back in the day (2 year ago) and I am known for playing games way to much lol
Glad to see you back around, Hawian.
I'd like to see you back for a bit before we grant you back your responsibilities