• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Haven World News - Nightly Balance Update

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
IMO, enderpearl and superjump should be made not usable in combat

I've said it 1,000 times. Jump is a good enough skill to get away from fights, Superjump is just adding insult to injury. It should really have a 5 second cooldown. It should be a raiding skill, not a 'fuck you, i don't need to fight all 10 of you right now' skill.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Ender pearls have a 60 second cooldown while in combat, and have reduced velocity in comparison to vanilla. Superjump cooldown is 18 seconds.

Just throwin those out there...

But really, if used properly, you only have to use them once and your gone. So the cooldowns, while better than nothing, dont solve the problem in a lot of cases. I just dont think any class should be able to hit a button and basically evade an infinite number of attackers in many circumstances.

Also, maybe i am wrong but do enderpearls not function the same on live as on test? on test you just right click that sucker and it goes flying soooo far lol, imo worse than super jump really because can be directed so much better.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I've said it 1,000 times. Jump is a good enough skill to get away from fights, Superjump is just adding insult to injury. It should really have a 5 second cooldown. It should be a raiding skill, not a 'fuck you, i don't need to fight all 10 of you right now' skill.
Gross, I meant to say it should have a 5 second warm-up.