• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HAVEN - List of Untrustworthy Players - New Map will have New List

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
These players have committed legal but evil actions in which they confiscate or steal items by using their access to a regioned area.

This is a list of Untrustworthy Players, and you should seriously consider the risk if you think these players are trying to scam you or your town.

Current Untrustworthy list:

CanDoBlue: Cast out nearly everyone in his town (Enchanted Hollow) in a single night, and only let some people reclaim their items. Is an Untrustworthy Mayor!
Reference: Server, @Dsawemd

Ruger392
: Paid 400 souls for a noble plot and a Friend paid 600 souls. Ruger392 was the owner of the region, and after leaving the Friend's town he then removed his Friend's access to the plot, confiscating all the items within. Is an Untrustworthy Residence/Plot Owner!
Reference: @Irishman81

ReaperOfShadow: Kicked from his town for stealing a huge amount of Gold and Souls, both from his leaders and from the new players who were also in his town! Is an Untrustworthy Town Member!
Reference: @hilltim1

FrankyDemon1996: After Purchasing the town of Enchanted Hollow, Franky decided to kick his SiC in an extremely hostile takeover due to fact that his SiC pvp'd with another Alliance just once. Franky proceeds to rail on that same enemy Alliance the most out of his Town's members in chat and in pvp. However, when Franky was kicked from Enchanted Hollow (see CanDoBlue's Entry) he chose to align himself with that same enemy Alliance. Is an Untrustworthy Passionate Political Flip-flopper.
Reference: @munchlaxhero
After being kicked from his town (Enchanted Hollow), Franky discovered that he was still on Region Permissions about a week later. He returned and stole from his former townmates. Is an Untrustworthy Former Town Member.
Reference: @Evanist

MichaelRL: After leaving his town (Sentinel), MichaelRL discovered that he was still on Region Permissions after some time. He returned and took items from his OWN house, but he murdered his old townmates while doing so. Assuming that he had the option of a non-violent avenue to regain his items... Is an Untrustworthy Former Town member.
Reference: @MichaelRL , lol

Mazman100: Was invited to town, did not accept the town invite (and no one double-checked), yet he was given access to regions. By the time I had realized this, he had already made off with nearly half a stack of diamond blocks from a friend's chest. Is an Untrustworthy Town Applicant.
Reference - @jasonc1111

Dylandabon: Pretended to not understand or receive the town invite, while abusing the region perms the town already gave to him. Is an Untrustworthy Town Applicant.
Reference - @joeyjojo60

Format for Submitting a Name to the Untrustworthy List:
Name: Story
Reference: NAME. Preferably a staff member or unbiased player, but anyone can submit a player and anyone can be a reference.

• PLEASE TRY TO ONLY SUBMIT PEOPLE WHO HAVE "LEGALLY ABUSED REGIONS", not banned/exploiting players.
  • No drama from non-regioned areas. This means only Towns, Residences, and regioned Plots.

It does not matter if there is a seemingly reasonable justification for the abuse of permissions to steal or confiscate items, if the player gains any items from a region maliciously, they go on this list.

Last edited:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
First post, in before debate. Can't really think of anyone who is active at the moment for the list, sorry. I'm sure I'll come up with someone maybe and update this post?

Nobody is worthy of my trust.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
There is one of these threads somewhere else as well. Good format, though.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
@JupiterRome : he town hops like everyday
Reference: i think everyone knows
This is an example of something that is not useful. Please include specific examples of ITEMS being taken while the user was on Regioned perms, and keep in mind that this thread isn't for trolling or baseless accusations.

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
MichaelRl Stealing from sentinel (was his own house, but was cought in the act so he had to kill that guy then three people killed him and got the loot) -Michaelrl lightningcape hilltim

Last edited:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
These players have committed legal but evil actions in which they confiscate or steal items by using their access to a regioned area.

This is a list of Untrustworthy Players, and you should seriously consider the risk if you think these players are trying to scam you or your town.

CanDoBlue: Cast out nearly everyone in his town (Enchanted Hollow) in a single night, and only let some people reclaim their items. Is an Untrustworthy Mayor.

Ruger392
: Paid 400 souls for a noble plot and a Friend paid 600 souls. Ruger392 was the owner of the region, and after leaving the Friend's town he then removed his Friend's access to the plot, confiscating all the items within. Is an Untrustworthy Residence/Plot Owner.

FrankyDemon1996:
After being kicked from his town (Enchanted Hollow), Franky discovered that he was still on Region Permissions about a week later. He returned and stole from his former townmates. Is an Untrustworthy Former Town Member.

Reference: NAME. Preferably a staff member or unbiased player, but anyone can submit a player and anyone can be a reference.

• PLEASE TRY TO ONLY SUBMIT PEOPLE WHO HAVE "LEGALLY ABUSED REGIONS", not banned/exploiting players.
  • No drama from non-regioned areas. This means only Towns, Residences, and regioned Plots.

It does not matter if there is a seemingly reasonable justification for the abuse of permissions to steal or confiscate items, if the player gains any items from a region maliciously, they go on this list.
This is a really good idea. Thanks Dsa!

Ruger392

Obsidian

CanDoBlue: Cast out nearly everyone in his town (Enchanted Hollow) in a single night, and only let some people reclaim their items. Is an Untrustworthy Mayor.

Ruger392
: Paid 400 souls for a noble plot and a Friend paid 600 souls. Ruger392 was the owner of the region, and after leaving the Friend's town he then removed his Friend's access to the plot, confiscating all the items within. Is an Untrustworthy Residence/Plot Owner.

FrankyDemon1996:

Ummm I payed 800souls while irishman only payed 300 souls and he received all of his item @Irishman81

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Ummm I payed 800souls while irishman only payed 300 souls and he received all of his item @Irishman81
Thanks, you guys can determine if the amount of souls matters and what it was, and I will update it or remove the soul's paid part of the account. The important part to make clear is that this was a Noble Plot/Personal Residence, which can support multiple players but only one Region Owner.

DISCLAIMER: the Reference player is only the player who we are using to back up these accusations, they Do Not have to be the Same Person who was Stolen From.

@Ruger392, you still kept items from the noble plot, right? Are you claiming to have returned them all?

I have not added a format to get Off the list, but I will if you are already trying to get Off the list. It would basically be what you have begun to do here; 'provide evidence that you have returned the items or otherwise made amends'.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
MichaelRl Stealing from sentinel (was his own house, but was cought in the act so he had to kill that guy then three people killed him and got the loot) -Michaelrl lightningcape hilltim
Updated. In my opinion only as long as you had the option to NOT murder your old friends within their Town which you had access to, and you had a different path to recover your goods but chose to Raid your old Town, you belong on this list.

Regardless you seem to be content with suggesting your own name, so this entry has 0% drama, and I have updated the original post.

edit: I was a bit confused but I ASSUME that you had left Sentinel already, I will double check with you or one of your references in-game.

Ruger392

Obsidian
Thanks, you guys can determine if the amount of souls matters and what it was, and I will update it or remove the soul's paid part of the account. The important part to make clear is that this was a Noble Plot/Personal Residence, which can support multiple players but only one Region Owner.

DISCLAIMER: the Reference player is only the player who we are using to back up these accusations, they Do Not have to be the Same Person who was Stolen From.

@Ruger392, you still kept items from the noble plot, right? Are you claiming to have returned them all?

I have not added a format to get Off the list, but I will if you are already trying to get Off the list. It would basically be what you have begun to do here; 'provide evidence that you have returned the items or otherwise made amends'.
I returned all of his items and im pretty sure he will tell you so also

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
MichaelRL: After leaving his town (Sentinel), MichaelRL discovered that he was still on Region Permissions after some time. He returned and took items from his OWN house, but he murdered his old townmates while doing so. Assuming that he had the option of a non-violent avenue to regain his items... Is an Untrustworthy Former Town member.
Reference: @MichaelRL , lol

hahahahaha

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
I can imagine all the people who will attempt to get themselves on the list intentionally. People like the attention and we have a lot of attention whores in the community.

Otherwise, this is a great idea for town owners and traders. Though I already know about these guys :p.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I can imagine all the people who will attempt to get themselves on the list intentionally. People like the attention and we have a lot of attention whores in the community.

Otherwise, this is a great idea for town owners and traders. Though I already know about these guys :p.
<3

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
Dylandadon: invited him to town because he was friends with sadiecharlie and we were friends with sadie charlie and his crew back then because they were in the town, and when i gave him perms to town, he acted like he couldnt accept the town invite because he said there was a problem and it wouldnt let him accept. he had perms though, and he stole things from the town and nothing we could do because he was NOT PART OF THE TOWN. THIS IS THE REASON ROANOKE DIED