• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Haunted's Coding Team app

Haunted9899

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN: Haunted9899​
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 25​
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Mountain standard​
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Alpha​
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4-5 months​
7. What is your level of Java experience?: None, although I have extensive experience in C++ and C#​
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: None​
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: As I said I have no prior Java experience but I do have a good deal of experience in other programming languages and should have no problem picking it up. I have a Bachelors degree in programming and have created games in the past for both school and personal pleasure. I would like the opportunity to help the server, and I believe I would be a major asset to the coding team.​

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: Haunted9899​
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age: 25​
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Mountain standard​
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Alpha​
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4-5 months​
7. What is your level of Java experience?: None, although I have extensive experience in C++ and C#​
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: None​
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: As I said I have no prior Java experience but I do have a good deal of experience in other programming languages and should have no problem picking it up. I have a Bachelors degree in programming and have created games in the past for both school and personal pleasure. I would like the opportunity to help the server, and I believe I would be a major asset to the coding team.​
Greetings,
You'll want to;
1) Hang out in #Heroes | #Spigot | #Spoutdev to get acclimated with the team/people
2) You'll want to resaerch how to create bukkit plugins, it's not too hard to do and the logic from C# is pretty close to Java.
3) I can give you a few Heroes-skills for you to play with that can teach you how we set things up in our environment
4) install Eclipse (or inteliJ) and get familiar with adding workspaces etc.

We're definitely looking for active programmers and those who want to contribute to the team. This should get you started, you can always ask in #Heroes for help as well.