• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Has to be one of the coolest sounding game

Would you play this game

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom is a fag

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Getcrazy

TNT
http://launch2.universeprojects.com/
It is called "The Universe Project" where basically they plan to make a game world that models our own world. Where the players that play this game decide how it will be played or so they say. However the game is really leaning towards a Mount and Blade play style right now, but that doesn't mean things will not change when people figure out how to do new things. Overall (to me) it sounds like a cool project, and you can check it out here.

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
As cool as it sounds, I doubt they'll make it.. Even if they do, it'll probably gonna be in ~15 years maybe?

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Meh, you could have told us you posted your referal link.
Not nice practice to get free referals, seems more like advertising for referals than for discussion about the game.
Just my oppinion though.

Getcrazy

TNT
Sorry my bad I didn't realize it would be a problem to post the referral link. Thanks I guess to Kainzo for changing it.