• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Has Cliff Haven finally snuffed it...

Should I let Cliff Haven die?

• yes, its gone on long enough!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, keep it alive!

• no, let someone else be duke.

• Total voters

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
We already have insufficient citizens, SIC quit and I'm all over the place. So my question is, should I let Cliff Haven die?

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Don't let it die, as long as you keep trying to get citizens you're fine.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
It comes down to how you feel at this point, if your tired of running a town then let it die. If you enjoy what your doing and still want to rebuild then keep trying.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Let it die. There is no need for towns that are dead on this server. Let other towns have a chance.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Darroes said:
It comes down to how you feel at this point, if your tired of running a town then let it die. If you enjoy what your doing and still want to rebuild then keep trying.

I have to agree. At the end of the day it's how you feel. If you don't want to be mayor any more ask your SIC if he wants to be mayor. So just do what you want and feel is right for you.