• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hardcore

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Yeah, I could have gone CI, but meh... I don't know how worth it it is. Also... free with only ethical microtransactions such as visual effects, pets, bank slots, etc. lol

Apherdite

Queen Bee
That's why it's great. I just wanna see how high I can get before dying. It's definitely a different game when you take things slow.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'm planning on building a Bow Templar when I get a computer back that is able to run PoE, after that happens I'll be more than happy to join in =p

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm planning on building a Bow Templar when I get a computer back that is able to run PoE, after that happens I'll be more than happy to join in =p
I'm a Bow Ranger! I deal tons of damage at level... 23? Haven't played for months.... I think it was ~200 dmg/normal shot

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'm a Bow Ranger! I deal tons of damage at level... 23? Haven't played for months.... I think it was ~200 dmg/normal shot
Yea but a templar focuses more on buffing the elemental damage of the bow skills so my normal damage is fairly low.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yea the templar build kind of just ignores the Physical part =p