• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Happy HC Birthday to meeee

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
So, as of this new day (the 19th), I've been whitelisted on the server for a year xD
Can't say I've managed to get a whole lot done in all that time, what with the new map and also the birth of my firstborn son (which is just fun to say in that way). Anywho, I know some of you guys a little bit by now, and others will just know me as the guy who bitches about pvp too much (it's true, I admit it), but I've mostly had good experiences here with you all. I'm happy to be a part of this server and watch it continue to grow.

Thanks Kainzo and Co. for all the hard work and continued effort at making this server awesome.

See you in game ;D

Congrats! This is a huge milestone, and I hope you enjoy the feeling of being on here for one full year! Guys, give this man a cookie.